Hello there, these are sentences for this week.
As always when translating please use a pen and a notebook and don't translate the whole sentences in Google Translate or similar software.
Instead, try to write from the memory and if you have a problem, use a dictionary but only for individual words.
We will see how it goes, but here's the first list. You do not have to post your translations below (keep them in your notebook), but you can ask questions if you struggle with something.
1. I don’t like apples. Nie lubię jabłek.
2. I want to visit your uncle. Chcę odwiedzić twojego wujka.
3. Children like playing outside. Dzieci lubią bawić się (grać) na dworze.
4. I'm not old yet. Jeszcze nie jestem stary.
5. He has long legs. On ma długie nogi.
6. I forgot about it. Zapomniałem (Zapomniałam) o tym.
7. I know you're working for Tom. Wiem, że pracujesz dla Tomka.
8. I will go to Warsaw tomorrow. Jutro pojadę do Warszawy.
9. How do you spend your time? Jak spędzasz swój czas?
10. She is very beautiful. Ona jest bardzo piękna.5 answers
Nie lubie jablek. Ja chce odwiedzic twojego wujka. Dzieci lubia bawic sie na zewnatrz. This program does not put the tails, dots and lines on for me!!!!! Nie jestem jeszcze stary. On ma dlugie nogi. Ja zapomniatam o tym. Ja wiem, ze pracujesz dla Tomka. Jutro jechac do Warszawy Jak speddzas swoj czas? Ona jest bardzo piekna!
** This program does not put the tails, dots and lines on for me!!!!! **
Thank you, Ania, good job!
I will post all the answers next week, but yours are very good.
Regarding 'Polish letters' you need to go to the settings of your device and install either Polish language or Polish keyboard.
What device do you use? I might be able to guide you better if I know.
I am have a tech guy work on my laptop. I will let you know if I need your guidance. It is a MAC Apple. Czesc! and I have the polish keyboard on my notebook but just not on here.
If you have a Mac, you can go to System preferences and then choose Keyboard.
You will find a tab called Input Sources. Click a small add sign, and add a keyboard called Polish Pro.
You can also mark option Show Input menu in menu bar to switch between languages.
To write in Polish you need to press rigth command key and press the letter. For instance if you press z with the command key, it will produce ż.
I hope it helps, if you struggle, I will share my screen and show you how to do it.